Getting here is easy. See our Google Map for detailed driving directions. Contact us to make a reservation.
Answers to common questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
- What are the details to the facility?
Vinifera has 4 ensuite rooms both Queen and King size beds and all amenities including robes, slippers, free wifi, etc. Four course gourmet breakfast included as is a wine tasting experience in our tasting cellar.
Q.E.W. Hwy. to Grimsby, South on Exit 68/Bartlett cut-off towards escarpment to Main St., E., Right on Main St., about 200 yards on the right; Look for sign.
*Ignore GPS directions until Bartlett exit.
- When is check in / check out?
Check In time MUST be arranged directly with host. Check Out is at 11:00 AM but late check out is available upon request.
- What is the cancellation policy?
We require a minimum of 7 full business days. Subject to $25.00 administration fee.
- Does the facility have any restrictions?
Smoking and pets are prohibited.
Facility is not suitable for children under the age of 13.
- What are some local attractions?
- Niagara’s Wine Route – Grimsby is the “Gateway” to Niagara
- Over 45 Fabulous Award Winning Wineries, many with excellent Restaurants along the “wine route”
- Bruce Trail
- Designated Bicycle Paths for touring the area
- Many Seasonal Festivals
- Golfing throughout Niagara Region
- Port Dalhousie (Henley Regatta) 15 minutes away
- Balls Falls Conservation Park with many walking trails
- Beamer Conservation Area
- Grimsby “Hawk Watch”
- The Good Earth Cooking School
- Niagara-on-the-Lake is 20 minutes away
- Downtown Toronto is one hour away